Numerical Optimizer for LTSpice IV

I have written a numerical optimizer for LTSpice IV. It automatically adjusts
component values to meet circuit performance targets you set. For example
maximum power output and minimum supply current.
At the moment there is a free trial version available. Depending on sales and
the general level of interest I may write a new 4.2 version and make the old
version available for free for non-commercial use.
Anyway I invite you to give it a try and send your comments and queries to the
e-mail address on the site.

Site Timeline