Numerical Optimizer for LTSpice IV

I have written a numerical optimizer for LTSpice IV. It automatically adjusts
component values to meet circuit performance targets you set. For example
maximum power output and minimum supply current.
http://www.evospice.site88.net/evospice/evospice.html
At the moment there is a free trial version available. Depending on sales and
the general level of interest I may write a new 4.2 version and make the old
version available for free for non-commercial use.
Anyway I invite you to give it a try and send your comments and queries to the
e-mail address on the site.

Site Timeline