Nokia Care Morley WA vacancies

the proverbial "little birdy" told me there are currently full and part time vacancies in the workshop for phone repairs, technicians and trade assistants. Part time could be more interesting/better for a student than doing pizza deliveries:)

Actually there was no birdy, I found it trolling through SEEK;

AMM

surely a nokia stooge like you can afford better advertising than usenet.

thegoons

than

If they are only paying "pizza delivery" rates, then they wouldn't want to waste any on advertising!

Frankly I'd rather see them advertise cheaply and pay a decent wage, than vice versa anyway.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T