Nokia Care Morley WA vacancies

the proverbial "little birdy" told me there are currently full and part time
vacancies in the workshop for phone repairs, technicians and trade
assistants. Part time could be more interesting/better for a student than
doing pizza deliveries:)

Actually there was no birdy, I found it trolling through SEEK;

http://tinyurl.com/2tjx6e

http://www.seek.com.au/users/apply/index.ascx?Sequence66%&PageNumber=1&JobID99%53941

Re: Nokia Care Morley WA vacancies

surely a nokia stooge like you can afford better advertising than usenet.

http://www.seek.com.au/users/apply/index.ascx?Sequence66%&PageNumber=1&JobID99%53941

Re: Nokia Care Morley WA vacancies

than

If they are only paying "pizza delivery" rates, then they wouldn't want to
waste any on advertising!

Frankly I'd rather see them advertise cheaply and pay a decent wage, than
vice versa anyway.

MrT.

Site Timeline