Nokia 6600 Firmware Update: Newcastle Area

Anyone capable, or know of someone who is capable, of updating firmware for
me on a Nokia 6600 for a small fee?

I used to know someone who could do it when I lived back in Melbourne, but
have moved and won't be back that way for a long time, so hopefully will be
able to track someone down in the Newcastle area that can do it for me?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Nokia 6600 Firmware Update: Newcastle Area

Roadhound Electronics, Pendlebury Rd, Cardiff

Re: Nokia 6600 Firmware Update: Newcastle Area

yawn

Re: Nokia 6600 Firmware Update: Newcastle Area

Yes, top posting is boring at the best of times.

Re: Nokia 6600 Firmware Update: Newcastle Area

It took a month to come up with that response? BTW, they ARE an official
Nokia agency.