Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Franc Zabkar
October 27, 2005, 8:27 pm
rate this thread
Does anyone have or need spare parts for a Nokia 6100 phone? I've been
given one that doesn't power up. The unit died suddenly in the user's
pocket. It has not been dropped so the display is probably OK. I
suspect the fault is on the main PCB (where else?). My choices are to
repair it with a spare PCB, or to offload the parts.
-- Franc Zabkar
Please remove one 'i' from my address when replying by email.
- » Compro DVB T300 Digital / Analog Terrestrial TV Card
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Interfacciare un sensore al platino PT100 ad un Arduino Mega
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)