Nokia 6100 for spare parts

Does anyone have or need spare parts for a Nokia 6100 phone? I've been
given one that doesn't power up. The unit died suddenly in the user's
pocket. It has not been dropped so the display is probably OK. I
suspect the fault is on the main PCB (where else?). My choices are to
repair it with a spare PCB, or to offload the parts.

-- Franc Zabkar

Re: Nokia 6100 for spare parts

I have one.  What are you willing to pay for it?  Where are you located?

Fraser

Site Timeline