Nokia 3530 no voice.

Hi,

My wifes nokia 3530 GSM phone cannot modulate. Receives calls and can hear a caller, but the caller cannot hear her regardless of who in initiates call. SMS works fine. Before I chuck it There are a couple of things to try. A reset; and check for broken mic connection etc. Any ideas where a schematic may be available? Have checked a few sites but no joy.

Reply to
Geoff C