No Frills CFL update

** Hi to all my loyal fans,

Returned that 13W "No Frills" spiral, 3000K CFL this arvo.

Staffer grumpy - "oh, you've opened the packet ..... "

Got replacement and tried it out.

Works better than any CFL previously owned by me.

Light output exceeds that of a standard 60 watt pearl lamp, as measured with DSE lux meter.

Colour quality is very similar to pearl lamp.

Lights up immediately it is energised.

So far - so good.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Right or left ear insertion, toaster-boy?

Reply to
Otter

You forgot the smiley :-)

But for how long is the big question. And what is the brand & model anyway?

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

"Mr.T"

** Try actually reading a post before you SNIP it - d*****ad.

( Must have the attention span of demented chimpanzee ..... )

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Or the person is who IMAGINES what he has written is unambiguous.

Maybe YOU think this bit :

actually tells us you got an identical one again? A more intelligent person wonders IF that was the case, or whether you actually got something else, NOT specified.

Therefore we know who is the "d*****ad demented chimpanzee", and it's YOU as usual.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

"Mr.T"

** Try reading the damn heading - FUCKWIT !!

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

As a "loyal fan" I was disappointed in your original post Phil, totally devoid of your usual drivel. Glad to see you have satisfied your fans with this latest post.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

Fortunately I can't read your mind Phil, and that heading is still ambiguous as to what you *replaced* it with. (look up the word if you're not familiar with it) Too much to expect you to simply answer the original question without a personal attack though, that *would* let down you "loyal fans" I suppose.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

"Mr.T"

QED.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

This from the person who complains about other people snipping HIS drivel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Check it again in 3 months time. Betcha it's fallen considerably.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."

Probably to nil :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T