No Frills CFL update

** Hi to all my loyal fans,

Returned that  13W  "No Frills"  spiral, 3000K CFL this arvo.

Staffer grumpy  -  "oh,  you've opened the packet ..... "

Got replacement and tried it out.

Works better than any CFL previously owned by me.

Light output exceeds that of a standard 60 watt pearl lamp,  as measured
with DSE lux meter.

Colour quality is very similar to pearl lamp.

Lights up immediately it is energised.

So far   -  so good.

.......  Phil

Re: No Frills CFL update

Right or left ear insertion, toaster-boy?

Re: No Frills CFL update

You forgot the smiley :-)

But for how long is the big question. And what is the brand & model anyway?

MrT.

Re: No Frills CFL update

"Mr.T"

** Try actually reading a post before you  SNIP  it   -  dickhead.

( Must have the attention span of demented chimpanzee  .....   )

......   Phil

Re: No Frills CFL update

Or the person is who IMAGINES what he has written is unambiguous.

Maybe YOU think this bit :
actually tells us you got an identical one again?
A more intelligent person wonders IF that was the case, or whether you
actually got something else, NOT specified.

Therefore we know who is the "dickhead demented chimpanzee", and it's YOU as
usual.

MrT.

Re: No Frills CFL update

"Mr.T"

**  Try reading the damn heading  -   FUCKWIT !!

.......   Phil

Re: No Frills CFL update

Fortunately I can't read your mind Phil, and that heading is still ambiguous
as to what you *replaced* it with. (look up the word if you're not familiar
with it)
Too much to expect you to simply answer the original question without a
personal attack though, that *would* let down you "loyal fans" I suppose.

MrT.

Re: No Frills CFL update

"Mr.T"

QED.

....... Phil

Re: No Frills CFL update

 > Fortunately I can't read....

This from the person who complains about other people snipping HIS
drivel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrT.

Re: No Frills CFL update

As a "loyal fan" I was disappointed in your original post Phil,
totally devoid of your usual drivel. Glad to see you have satisfied
your fans with this latest post.

Dave :)

Re: No Frills CFL update

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:42:22 +1100, "Phil Allison"

Check it again in 3 months time. Betcha it's fallen considerably.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."

Probably to nil :-)

MrT.

Site Timeline