New SC Staffer

In this months SC, one Nicholas Vinen  is now listed as a staffer.

SC are expanding?

Dave.

Re: New SC Staffer

Has anyone left?

Re: New SC Staffer

Not according to the list compared to last month.

Dave.

Re: New SC Staffer

I guess they'll get around to updating their website with Nicholas' history.

Btw, liked your rant over pic vs avr. Very informative too.

Re: New SC Staffer

I wouldn't hold your breath. Mauro Grassi has been there for a few years now
and he hasn't got a profile yet!

Thanks.
It even went down ok with the fanboys, I'm shocked.

Dave.