New SC Staffer

In this months SC, one Nicholas Vinen is now listed as a staffer.

SC are expanding?

Dave.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David L. Jones

Has anyone left?

Reply to
dmm

Not according to the list compared to last month.

Dave.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David L. Jones

I guess they'll get around to updating their website with Nicholas' history.

Btw, liked your rant over pic vs avr. Very informative too.

Reply to
dmm

I wouldn't hold your breath. Mauro Grassi has been there for a few years now and he hasn't got a profile yet!

Thanks. It even went down ok with the fanboys, I'm shocked.