New Project software

Hi

There is a usefull new Project manager utility called Taskman 2005, it allows you to rapidly create multiple Project structures and handles all your project data. Displays your work in progress and allows you to access and edit all your files, documents, drawings, reports, spreadsheets, email, web pages from one central popup window.

When you save your work it automatically indexes the saved file into the project for faster retrieval when you need it next. I find it ideal for quickly collecting and viewing data for the next meeting, including web pages and email correspondence from my colleagues.

You can try it free at: The website are also introducing more features and upgrades are free for 12mths

Hope it helps you as it does me!

Regards

Dave

Reply to