New "planet" discovered

Looks like a new "planet" has been discovered further out from Pluto.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/050729_new_planet.html

Re: New "planet" discovered

F$%K!!! I thought I'd fixed my cloaking device perfectly!!!

Re: New "planet" discovered

Phil's new home?  :P

Re: New "planet" discovered

"Alan Rutlidge"

**  Sounds like a real  ** shit hole**  of a place.

  So the Rutmaniac Arse Bandit would be right at home.

.........    Phil

Re: New "planet" discovered

No Philthy Phil.  This newly discovered planet is a bit further out than
Uranus. :P

Re: New "planet" discovered

Sorry Alan, but you're mistaking him for the slug
like parasites found on the moon Titan, in Robert
Heinlein's classic book "The Puppet Masters" that
attach to a person's spinal cord and then take over
their bodies.

Re: New "planet" discovered

Wow, that was one book I'd forgotten! Not in my collection either.

The slugs on Uranus are worst though!

Ken
(sorry, someone had to lower the tone....)

Re: New "planet" discovered

Yes there's a few of His books I'd like to have

Re: New "planet" discovered

either.
Too late, Philthy Phil already did.

TT

Re: New "planet" discovered

.au...

Parasite sounds a little like a Goa'uld.

Re: New "planet" discovered

  Yeah it just predates "Stargate" by thirty years

Site Timeline