New Magazine

A new quarterly magazine is available for hackers/hobbyists

Mind you, the cover price is pretty steep.

Reply to
dmm

You must get the same newsletters I get, lol.

Have you seen it on sale here in Australia?

Peter

Reply to
Pete

Jack Ganssle's newsletter?? yep 8^)

Nope, not yet. But I'm considering subscribing.

It might be available at some Borders shops but I didn't spy it at the Borders at Chadstones on Sunday.

Reply to
dmm