NEW Australian Electronics Magazine! DIYODE

In an ironic twist, I thought I'd briefly come back to an almost extinct platform (usenet) to mention the release of an almost extinct thing - A NEW Australian Electronics Magazine! Albeit in digital and print.

Wow, never thought I'd see another new mag.

Dave.

Reply to
Dave Jones

Which is why I check here most every day but wouldn't go near his blog forum if I were paid to do so.

(Ok I might as money's really tight but I wouldn't go there if I *weren't* paid to ...)

--
Shaun.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to