NEW Australian Electronics Magazine! DIYODE

In an ironic twist, I thought I'd briefly come back to an almost extinct platform (usenet) to mention the release of an almost extinct thing - A NEW Australian Electronics Magazine!
Albeit in digital and print.
https://diyodemag.com/

Wow, never thought I'd see another new mag.

Dave.

Re: NEW Australian Electronics Magazine! DIYODE

Which is why I check here most every day but wouldn't go near his blog forum
if I were paid to do so.

(Ok I might as money's really tight but I wouldn't go there if I *weren't*
paid to ...)
--
Shaun.

Re: NEW Australian Electronics Magazine! DIYODE
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 13:51:19 +1300, "~misfit~"

Understood ;)

Re: NEW Australian Electronics Magazine! DIYODE

forum
't*
Same here.

Site Timeline