Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
April 15, 2005, 3:25 pm
rate this thread
NEW 1 WATT RED APOLLO LED BEATS LUXEON STAR (?)
The Subject line, above, is from an eBay vendor. Anybody know if the
seller's claim is accurate?
The seller also said, in respect to new competitor to Luxeon: "There
is another competitor as well; Cree's X-Lamp preforms about equivelent
to a 3 watt star but only draws 1 watt of power."
I'd like to hear from anybody who has tried the X-Lamp, and can
comment on how many hours it works before dimming (lifespan.)
Also, where to buy Cree and Apollo at the lowest prices. Thx.
- » anyone know of Austar tech or SAM Technology tech please. help on AV4SWR unit. 1996 manufa...
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Wer erkennt das Hersteller-Logo auf historischem IC?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)