need some eproms.

I am looking for some e square proms.
The eight legged packages are marked as .... 93C56
If anyone has some... I would like four of them.
They are same to look at as a 555 ic timer package.

cheers    Mike

Re: need some eproms.

You can often find these on old ISA PnP NICs.  I'm
sure I saw one in the till yesterday.  It was on a 3Com
10Mb NIC.

Re: need some eproms.

RS stock them, about $10 each.

Ken

Re: need some eproms.

Looks like Rockby have them (or similar - 93CS56LN) for ~ $2 each:

http://www.rockby.com.au/searchres.cfm?select93%&subcode57%&stock_no29%123
--
David Wilson  School of IT & CS, Uni of Wollongong, Australia

Re: need some eproms.

thank you

Re: need some eproms.

"vk4jzz"

 **  Farnell in One have the Fairchild  FM93C56AN  in their cat  for $4.70 +

   #  355 - 0199

 How is it in Redcliffe today ??

.............    Phil

Re: need some eproms.

wet wet and wet

Re: need some eproms.

futurlec   sell them in smd not dip for Aus 47c
(their other site (non-aus) lists them as smd)
<http://www.futurlec.com.au/test13.jsp?category=Integrated%20Circuits%20-%20EEPROM&category_titleEE%PROM&main_menu=IC&sub_menu=ICEEPROM

also directly from microchip(prices in USD)
<http://www.microchip.com/ParamChartSearch/chart.aspx?branchID11%00113&mid10%&lang=en&pageId80%>

both the above ship from Thailand

Alex

Site Timeline