Need s-vhs double adapter

Hi, I have two players with a rear s-vhs connection but only one s-vhs connection on the TV. Is there a s-vhs double adapter available? I've searched and havent found one yet. Thanks.

Reply to
gyro

See

It's an S-video switch box with remote. Not cheap but could be useful.

DN

Reply to
David Nicholls

"gyro" <

** Did you look in the Jaycar catalogue ???

What about cat # AC- 1669 ????

.......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Thanks, but more than i wanted to spend.

Reply to
gyro

Awesome, thanks Phil. Went to jaycar.com.au Theres also the AC1667 and AC1668 to pick from.

Reply to
gyro

Glad to help, just let us know if you need to buy milk or other difficult things like that. We are here to save you time and effort.

--
Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull
Reply to

Yep, my fault. I searched with svhs and s-vhs instead of s-video.

Reply to
gyro