Need s-vhs double adapter

I have two players with a rear s-vhs connection but only one s-vhs
connection on the TV.  Is there a s-vhs double adapter available?
I've searched and havent found one yet.
Thanks.

Re: Need s-vhs double adapter

See http://tinyurl.com/d5kze It's an S-video switch box with remote.
Not cheap but could be useful.

DN

Re: Need s-vhs double adapter

Thanks, but more than i wanted to spend.

Re: Need s-vhs double adapter

"gyro" <

** Did you look in the Jaycar catalogue ???

  What about  cat #   AC- 1669  ????

..........  Phil

Re: Need s-vhs double adapter

Awesome, thanks Phil.  Went to jaycar.com.au
Theres also the AC1667 and AC1668 to pick from.

Re: Need s-vhs double adapter

Glad to help, just let us know if you need to buy milk or other difficult
things like that. We are here to save you time and effort.

--
Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull

Re: Need s-vhs double adapter

Yep, my fault.  I searched with svhs and s-vhs instead of s-video.

Site Timeline