Need people from Australia for a study

Hi all,

I'm conducting an international study on individuals' attitudes towards how computers should be used at work and views on how responsible employers should be when it comes to protecting our computers from spyware and viruses. I still need about 110 indviduals from Australia to complete the survey.

I would really appreciate it if people could complete the survey, found here:

Do people here have views on workplace policies and computer usage?

Kind Regards,

Dr. Monica Whitty

Reply to
Monica

This t-shirt says it all:

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

I find the assumptions in the questions tending towards a desired result Not a happy way to run things ..

Reply to
atec 77