Need people from Australia for a study

Hi all,

I'm conducting an international study on individuals' attitudes towards
how computers should be used at work and views on how responsible
employers should be when it comes to protecting our computers from
spyware and viruses. I still need about 110 indviduals from Australia
to complete the survey.

I would really appreciate it if people could complete the survey, found
here: http://weblab.org.uk/cgi-bin/surfcontrol/page1e.pl

Do people here have views on workplace policies and computer usage?

Kind Regards,

Dr. Monica Whitty

Re: Need people from Australia for a study

This t-shirt says it all:
http://www.humor-day.com/funny_pictures/907.jpg

Dave :)

Re: Need people from Australia for a study

I find the assumptions in the questions tending towards a desired result
  Not a happy way to run things ..

Site Timeline