Need a new Ethernet cable?

I'd like the customers' names and contact numbers, please.

I have a barely-used building to sell them (known in some circles as "The Sydney Opera House"), in which to enjoy their new cables. For only a small additional fee, I can throw in a recently-repainted bridge to endulge their ocular senses during the performances.

--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom

Jeßus

Here's one for you

It should be noted

A) He had 2 short lengths of these cables and a very long length of normal CAT-5 in between.

B) He appears to have been using a MacBook Pro as the audio device.

C) He appears to be a total wanker.

Reply to
keithr

Point C didn't need to be mentioned, as it comes part of the package with point B.

The firts half of the first paragraph screams "illiterate wanker."

The second half of the first paragraph screams "sponsored by AudioQuest."

The rest of it wasn't worth reading.

--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom

Not that one, but I did buy four Cat 6 cables today. Now I'm waiting for the NBN to roll out for them to be of any real use.

Reply to
news13

I like the bit about the hi-fi guys running their mp3 files :-)

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Seriously, anyone who buys one of those things should have the rest of their money confiscated.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Nup - I already sold it.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

I did laugh at the irony of your comment heh ;-)

Reply to
Clocky

They will by the vendors of monster cables and other such snake oil.

Reply to
Clocky

I suppose, but I was hoping I could be involved in the confiscation.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else