Need 115V quick smart

We need 115 volts single phase in a hurry, like within a week preferably.
Primary 415v, about 4 KVA continuous rating. RS and Element 14 stop well
below this power rating, we could parallel multiple units but that gets
messy. All the other suppliers we've checked seem to be custom
manufacturers, and particularly at this time of the year the chance of
getting something in such a short time is slim.

Does anyone know of a supplier that can source something OTS, preferably in
Oz to facilitate shipping logistics? Having said that we'd prefer not to
parallel, a couple of reasonably matched 2.5KVA units would be OK.

Re: Need 115V quick smart

Long shot - I think you are in Perth; Grant Transformers might be able
to help or advise on who could.

If you buy a lot from them they'll give you a bottle of Grants Whiskey
for Christmas too!

Re: Need 115V quick smart

Element 14 go up to 15KVA if you have the $$:

http://au.element14.com/sola-hevi-duty/es14h15s/distribution-transformer-15kva/dp/1906065

2.5KVA:
http://au.element14.com/schneider-electric/abl6ts250g/transformer-2-5kva-1-x-115v/dp/2070214

If you don't need isolation, and can handle 240 primary, RS are *LOT*
cheaper for a 3840VA transformer, in stock, next day delivery.

http://australia.rs-online.com/web/p/autotransformers/4369858/

Re: Need 115V quick smart

http://au.element14.com/sola-hevi-duty/es14h15s/distribution-transformer-15kva/dp/1906065
http://au.element14.com/schneider-electric/abl6ts250g/transformer-2-5kva-1-x-115v/dp/2070214
Thanks, obviously didn't hunt hard enough in Element 14.

Re: Need 115V quick smart
finger to keyboard and composed:

I believe I still have a 5kVA 240V / 120V transformer that you could
have for the cost of freight. If you're interested, I'll have a look
for it.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: Need 115V quick smart

Thanks, it's just an insurance measure at the moment. We have a tranny on
order for a job that has to be running in 2 weeks, there's been some
indications that our supplier may not meet the schedule. If things look
dire, I may repost but it looks like things will be OK.

Site Timeline