NEC FS 5195 work for awhile then drop into standby then will not turn on

I have a NEC FS 5195 51cm stereo tv it stays in standby mode it belong
to my mother she was watching it and it just shut down into standby
mode and would not turn back on anyway she has been after me for about
amonth to fix it and finaly dropped it over this weekend so I plugged
it in and away it went all ran well for a few hours.
It could play the games on it watch tv turn in on and off to standby
mode then turn it on with no problems after a few hour I was playing
one of the games on the tv after watching abit of tv then it just went
into stand by mode and now it will not turn back on any ideas would be
most appreciated.
 Best Regards
Danny

Site Timeline