NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest? - Page 5

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?
SG1 wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

That onehanded typing is getting slower Twiggy.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?
SG1 wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

Same as last time, variety please Twiggy.....

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?
SG1 wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

Twiggy came up with the same lame and overused, well ya can't call it a
retort can you???

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?
SG1 wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?
terryc wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

Has SFA to do with my statement :
" and every new Brisbane suburb opened up by developers since then has
 Electricity, phone, and foxtel/Telstra all underground, the only
 poles are light poles."

Or in fact your "Lie" claim for "Existing power is being put
underground"is full of holes e.g.

"The project is part of a record $4 billion-plus five-year capital
expenditure program currently being undertaken by ENERGEX. In the 2009-10
financial year ENERGEX is investing around $940 million on upgrades to its
electricity network while a further $360 million-plus has been set aside
to maintain and operate the network thats an overall average of more
than $3 million a day."

 just some examples :-
http://www.energex.com.au/upload/whatshappening_pdf/20100218_154250_2126123.pdf
http://www.redorbit.com/news/technology/1341780/energex_begins_to_upgrade_southern_brisbane_electricity_network/index.html

Any search of Real Estate sites in Brisbane and South QLD reveals the
increase in underground power and cabling for older suburbs as well as new
ones.

But, don't let the truth get in the way of your cemented on opinions Rod,
it would be totally out of character.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

Everyone can see for themselves that that is another lie.

light poles."

I have seen BrizVegas burbs done since then that aint anything like that.

Everyone can see for themselves that I never ever said anything like that, you
silly little pathological liar.

We'll see...

financial year ENERGEX is investing around
million-plus has been set aside to maintain
day."

Doesnt say a damned thing about what I actually said was a lie, you silly little
pathological liar.

Doesnt say a damned thing about what I actually said was a lie, you silly little
pathological liar.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/technology/1341780/energex_begins_to_upgrade_southern_brisbane_electricity_network/index.html

Doesnt say a damned thing about what I actually said was a lie, you silly little
pathological liar.

ones.

Doesnt say a damned thing about what I actually said was a lie, you silly little
pathological liar.

<reams of your lies flushed where they belong>

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

The most contentious / not correct part of the above
statement is that Foxtel has been rolled out,
underground, to every new Brisbane suburb.

--20%
Magilla20%

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

the telephone wires,

Pigs arse it is.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

None so blind as those who can't see.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

the telephone wires,

Easy to claim. Have fun actually substantiating that claim.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

Well you never provide proof for your stupid claims.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

with the telephone wires,

HE made the claim.

HE gets to provide the proof.

THATS how it works, fuckwit.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

**At my last address and my present one, the backup power supplies are noisy
(mechanically).

**They should have been placed underground, EVERYWHERE in Sydney.

**See above.

**See above.

**Then that would be dumb too, considering most of Sydney has underground
'phone lines.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?
As a friend of mine observed, the only reason that sewers are
underground in Sydney is that they don't have strong enough poles to
carry them.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

Are you aware that in too many cases the conduit that contains the phone
and internet cable/foxtel is too small to have any thing else forced
through it?

Anyway the decision has been made to include above ground fibre (in large
lumps) but don;t be concerned it will be thinner and less noticeable,
according to clownroy (Conroy)

Too Late :
"From that underground network, government electricity company Aurora is
running fibre cables along its above-ground street power lines, to feed
the high speed broadband access into more than 200,000 homes by 2010."

http://www.themercury.com.au/article/2009/10/21/104885_tasmania-news.html

"Aurora Energy, which jointly owns the Tasmanian NBN Company (TNBN Co)
with the national NBN Company, will be responsible for building the
network, recently issued a request for tender in late July for around 1120
kilometres of overhead cable and just 40 kilometres of underground cable."

http://www.zdnet.com.au/tassie-nbn-digging-to-start-october-339297872.htm

And, for a non "radio talk back" aka your fetish Allan Jones forum
opinions

http://agmates.ning.com/forum/topics/the-nbn-is-a-farce

And, for an Australian Senate view :

http://www.aph.gov.au/senate/committee/broadband_ctte/third_report/c04.pdf

And from that clown Conroy ("Trust me I work for the Gummit"):
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/opinion/whats-fast-in-theory-and-will-cost-a-big-bundle/story-e6frg6zo-1225864730573

"This is the glimpse Communications Minister Stephen Conroy gave us of his
vision for the government's $43 billion high-speed national broadband
network when he finally unveiled the implementation study on the project
last week.

It involves 55 per cent of the 10 million premises to be cabled being
connected above ground, and 45 per cent through underground ducting.

Conroy is not in the least concerned that there will be resistance to this
from homeowners, who already stare at the tangled aerial cable
infrastructure that is the legacy of the Keating government's involvement
in the pay-television rollout war between Telstra and Optus.

In an attempt to comfort those residents in the 5.5 million premises to be
connected by above-ground fibre cables, Conroy said these would be thinner
and strung higher than existing pay-TV power pole cabling.

"Just more than a year ago Finance Minister Lindsay Tanner was
enthusiastically promoting the role mobile services were playing in
driving productivity across the economy.

Holding his mobile phone out to an audience at the National Press Club in
Canberra, he said people would look back in 50 years and "call this period
of human existence the era of the mobile phone".

"The internet and the mobile phone are becoming the same thing," he added.

But the social engineering in Conroy's vision for a brave new world would
encourage a more sedentary population dependent on services supplied
through the umbilical cord of his broadband cable, rather than following
the trend towards mobility of communication services.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

the redundancy. Mind you: I'd like to see
dumb.

(mechanically).

'phone lines.

Thats a lie. And they arent 'forced through' either.

lumps) but don;t be concerned it will be

Thats is accurate.

Nope.

high speed broadband access into more

kilometres of overhead cable and just 40

Says nothing useful about the rest of the country.

Completely irrelevant to what will happen.

Thats not the senate view, thats just that committee's view.

The committee doesnt determine the vote in the senate, fool.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/opinion/whats-fast-in-theory-and-will-cost-a-big-bundle/story-e6frg6zo-1225864730573

Thats actually from some murdoch shit rag and its absolutely notorious
for its one eyed view and lies about anything the labor govt is about.

vision for the government's $43 billion
implementation study on the project last week.

Irrelevant what he claims, the NBN wont survive the demise of the Labor
govt and when that happens will determine whats been done at that time.

from homeowners, who already stare at the
government's

You dont even know that there will be any resistance in that regard.

He's right.

enthusiastically promoting the role mobile services

And even someone as stupid as you should have noticed that he's long gone.

He's right, and that has absolutely nothing to do with the NBN.

Cant even manage to get the wording right. No wonder he got the bums rush.

More lies.

Mindlessly silly. As always with that shit rag.

Site Timeline