NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest? - Page 3

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?
http://delimiter.com.au/2011/02/14/4g-is-here-telstras-2011-rollout/#more-12337

I looked at the coverage maps on the VividWireless web site.  Did you?

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

http://delimiter.com.au/2011/02/14/4g-is-here-telstras-2011-rollout/#more-12337

up against a few technology hurdles.

Just because someone claims something doesnt make it gospel, fool.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

Are you saying that the coverage in Perth and Sydney for VividWireless
is complete and perfect?

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

complete and perfect?

Nope.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

Well what are you saying then????

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

complete and perfect?

Even someone as stupid as you should be able to work that out if someone
was actually stupid enough to lend you a seeing eye dog and a white cane.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

So you have no idea then?

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?
SG1 wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

Mindless pig ignorant drivel from the not so brilliant mind of Roddles. Do
you ever answer a question without resorting to mindless drivel?????

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?
SG1 wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

Roddles the bot can't stand a question.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

and he is far less attractive than that naked chick that kept on popping
out of the computer printer. She at least could maintain some semblance
of civil converstation.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?
terryc wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?
SG1 wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

http://delimiter.com.au/2011/02/14/4g-is-here-telstras-2011-rollout/#more-12337
I get 3 kilometre radius

Petzl
--
Vote "Christian Democratic Party" return values to Australia

"You are the salt of the Earth... You are the Light of the World"

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

In Perth or Sydney?

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?
**I'll believe when I see it. I live around 20km from the GPO of the largest
city in the country. Mobile 'phone reception is flakey (on all carriers) and
I regularly get drop-outs. Wireless internet simply doesn't work where I
live. I can't even get decent ADSL2 speeds. Internet 'phone systems are a
joke. I suspect I am not alone. There is a fibre node, situated a
tantalisingly close 50 Metres from my front door. Roll on NBN. 4G will
become just as congested as 3G is a very short period. There is a market for
wireless internet, just as there is a market for fibre. I don't need to tell
you that for fibre to be congested is very unlikely in the near future. If
an when that happens, another fibre just needs to be dropped into the same
hole. Wireless is fundamentally limited. Fibre is not.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?
On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:48:34 +1100, "Trevor Wilson"

That's what I'm finding in most suburbs outside Sydney
I live in Campbelltown (Sydney outer metro) with the same results you
speak of.

Petzl
--
Vote "Christian Democratic Party" return values to Australia

"You are the salt of the Earth... You are the Light of the World"

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

<snip>

Really, the Telstra/Foxtel/Bigpond cable in my street is underground with
the telephone wires,
How can they be "noisy" ?
How are they "Dumb"?
(Even the Optus cable on poles in an adjoining suburb, while can be an
eyesore, how can they be described as;
Noisy ?
Dumb ?
(Considering the fact that the NBN proposes fibre on poles as well.)

Re: NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

ripped out. They're eyesores, noisy and

telephone wires,

Thats uncommon with the payTV cables.

The wind blows thru the cables on the power poles, stupid.

Those cables on power poles is a very dumb approach.

Corse most of the NBN is on power poles anyway, so that wont change.

eyesore, how can they be described as;

Because of the wind with them, stupid.

Very dumb having where any fool with a truck can rip them down.

Not only proposes, its how its been done already.

Corse that cant happen where there are no power poles.

Site Timeline