NBN [SYD]

I heard on the radio (2GB) that contractors are going full ahead digging up the streets in some inner Sydney suburbs laying yellow pvc conduits for the NBN. Starting early aren't they?

Reply to
Metro

the "yellow pvc conduits" are probably gas pressure pipe. It is always coloured yellow.

Reply to
Art Vanderlay

Sorry. I was being sarcastic. I certainly agree with you.

Reply to
Metro

On reflection the link below does show the express feed as being a yellow conduit.

Metro