NBN Co uses Whirlpool forum to get pricing message across - Page 2

Re: NBN Co uses Whirlpool forum to get pricing message across

Naah, just reply to it and it responds.
Hardly quality points to rack up.

Re: NBN Co uses Whirlpool forum to get pricing message across

True, so true. I haven't thoroughly trashed a troll for a while but Cap'n
Slow is too pathetic to bother with.

--
Bugger!

Re: NBN Co uses Whirlpool forum to get pricing message across
Parko wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Re: NBN Co uses Whirlpool forum to get pricing message across
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:33:17 +1000, SG1 scrawled:

It seems I've acquired my own pet stalker: Cap'n slow, the cut'n'paste
queen.

--
Oh, bugger!

Re: NBN Co uses Whirlpool forum to get pricing message across
Parko wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Re: NBN Co uses Whirlpool forum to get pricing message across
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:33:17 +1000, SG1 scrawled:

It seems I've acquired my own pet stalker: Cap'n slow, the cut'n'paste
queen.

--
Oh, bugger!

Re: NBN Co uses Whirlpool forum to get pricing message across
Woddles paused just enought to dribble down his bib and shirt front

--

Site Timeline