Mythbusters is Baaa-aaack !

**  On SBS TV  -   tonight:

      Mythbusters - Helium Raft

      In the new series of Mythbusters, the team continues to investigate
the bizarre claims of urban legends and modern misconceptions about all
manner of things, by putting them to the test. In tonight's episode, the
team investigates the myth that if you fill a raft with helium, you can make
it fly. Jamie suggests starting small by using an inflatable dinghy and
filling it with helium to see what happens. The next myth investigated is
that the reason you can't use a mobile phone on an aeroplane is not because
it will interfere with the in-flight instruments, but because it forces you
to use the in-flight phone in the back of your seat. The team decide to
build a cockpit with the aid of an aerospace engineer, control all the
variables and see what happens to the signal. (From the US, in English)
*Series Return* G CC WS

.......  Phil

Re: Mythbusters is Baaa-aaack !

make
because
you
Good one - I've been missing it.

... Johnny

Re: Mythbusters is Baaa-aaack !

Damn, missed it.
Into the PVR it goes.

Dave :)

Re: Mythbusters is Baaa-aaack !

Thanks for the info .. I'm glad that finally Foxtel has some content
that isn't just repeats of FTA .. this ep was on about 2 weeks ago
(dunno if it was for the first time when I saw it)

Cheers!
Rick Measham

Site Timeline