Mythbusters is Baaa-aaack !

** On SBS TV - tonight:

Mythbusters - Helium Raft

In the new series of Mythbusters, the team continues to investigate the bizarre claims of urban legends and modern misconceptions about all manner of things, by putting them to the test. In tonight's episode, the team investigates the myth that if you fill a raft with helium, you can make it fly. Jamie suggests starting small by using an inflatable dinghy and filling it with helium to see what happens. The next myth investigated is that the reason you can't use a mobile phone on an aeroplane is not because it will interfere with the in-flight instruments, but because it forces you to use the in-flight phone in the back of your seat. The team decide to build a cockpit with the aid of an aerospace engineer, control all the variables and see what happens to the signal. (From the US, in English)

*Series Return* G CC WS

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

make

because

you

Good one - I've been missing it.

... Johnny

Reply to
Johnny Boy

Damn, missed it. Into the PVR it goes.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

Thanks for the info .. I'm glad that finally Foxtel has some content that isn't just repeats of FTA .. this ep was on about 2 weeks ago (dunno if it was for the first time when I saw it)

Cheers! Rick Measham

Reply to
Rick Measham