My history

I have been designing and building various devices from a multi channel mix
er with all the hardware to hold an outdoor concert. I also have origional
laser lights etc. My last project was a 1000 watt ultralinear twin channel
valve amplifier.
All the work i have ever done was my own i used magazines like eti for insp
iration only many articles had serious errors in their calculations. And so
me magazines their products were at a standard i wouldnt waste my time buil
ding. I am fully self educated learnt the hard way. Now got spreadsheets an
d the like. Making it much easier to design a piece of equipment. I was wil
ling to share some knowledge but not now a few idiots has changed my mind.

Re: My history

All that and you still can't get your puctuation and spelling
right and what is with the = at the end of each line?

--
I call shenanigans on all theistic religions

Re: My history
My spelling is just fine it is the keyboard it is dyslexic.
Anyway whats the big deal about a typo you twit. Get over yourself mr perfect. NOT

Re: My history
1000 watt valve amps have always been plugged into a very large alternator. I couldn't state how many amps the pair draw it was just a number when i built them. Just not important enough to remember.
Then could someone out there tell me the biggest amplifier that has been built?

Re: My history
Ask Trevor that is the business he is in.

Re: My history
Anyway the 1000 watt pair i built you need quite a few speakers to take the wattage. Not to mention the transformers i just built it not interested in the manhandleing of it. I think the transformers are over 90kg each.
The biggest valve amps were used to transmit am radio signals 20000 not uncommon i think 40000 was about the biggest. Could be why they went to fm radio.

Re: My history

That or the facts that solid-state components are lighter and FM has far
superior fidelity.
--
Shaun.

Re: My history

How Chinese! State a big number but don't actually measure ...
--
Shaun.

Re: My history

They weren't there until you replied.

Re: My history
Noticed that here too.  ;-)

Someone should be checking the configuration of their newsreader and
it's not the OP.

--

Xeno

First they ignore you,
Re: My history
Yea browser is showing hypertext puntuation

Re: My history
You are using googlegroups - please don't.

Get a real Usenet UA, find an NSP, and do it properly.

    Cheers,
        Gary    B-)

--
When men talk to their friends, they insult each other.
They don't really mean it.

I'm so pleased that you've decided this group isn't worth your time.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.
--
Shaun.