my electronics related web page

All,

I have made available my web page after a few years absence.

It contains electronics/micro controller related projects.

fred.kroft

Yes, but the site itself gives the impression that none of them will work. You could fix each page by putting it through the W3C validator but a better idea would be to accept the gift that the open source community offers. Visit the Open Source Web Design site and choose a design you like that is based on CSS and HTML 4.01 or XML. After a bit of cut and paste from your current site and updating a few links you will have contributed to the OSWD goal of "making the Internet a prettier place".

Reply to
David Segall

What's wrong with his web page? Basic text, links, and inline images, looks fine to me. Why does it have to be "pretty"?

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Those were my thoughts too....

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

Reply to
Mr.T

I would rather see him spend his time working on projects than on making "pretty web pages" The quality of electronic content is of much more interest to me.

I think its great that this bloke has gone to the trouble that he has, and I liked the site.

Reply to
kreed

Works fine in mozilla.

The content is dated and not really worth looking at, so dont be to stressed.

Reply to
The Real Andy

WHAT A HEAP OF SHIT

UNREADABLE GRAY FONT ON BLACK BACKGROUND

I have made available my web page after a few years absence.

It contains electronics/micro controller related projects.

Frank

Perfectly readable on all three of my browsers

perhaps sir has no clues and needs to buy one?

Reply to
atec 7 7

It's perfectly readable on IE and Firefox, I suggest you go get your eyes checked.

Show us *your* electronics website.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

it

Yes, and that's not an MS product.

Did I mistakenly give the impression that I was stressed? :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

In so much as he probably needs to calibrate his monitor, maybe. But to simply assume everyone should see it as you do, is as clueless as you claim him to be. (His inability to locate the caps lock key, not withstanding :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Now why does everyone assume the browser somehow makes more difference than the monitor used and it's calibration, when trying to read grey text on a black background?

I can read it OK, but I wouldn't choose those colors myself.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Thanks guys, I found my problem I am not using 600*400 pixel resolution like you people

Get with it 19" CRT monitors are now a dime a dozen.