My Blackberry Is Not Working! - The One Ronnie, Preview - BBC One

My Blackberry Is Not Working! - The One Ronnie, Preview - BBC One

If you don't get a laugh out of this, you may be in the wrong race :-)

New Video just posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI

Merry Christmas,

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: My Blackberry Is Not Working! - The One Ronnie, Preview - BBC One

Hilarious Old Fella...

mikko

Re: My Blackberry Is Not Working! - The One Ronnie, Preview - BBC One

Great stuff. A pity Ronnie Barker isn't around any more..............

Site Timeline