Multi Plug Adapter

This looks like a great design to me.

I wonder what chance there is of an Australian version ?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Goldfinch

Looks like a mess. Also wouldn't cope well with disparate warts that can go either "up" or "down" from the pins.

geoff

Reply to
Geoff

and even left or right, as an old one of mine once did. :-)

However I now see a range of power boards coming out with 3 plug pack (wall-wart) spaces, and 3 standard spaces. Shame they don't make 6, or even 8 plug pack spaces.

I just counted 10 power boards on the computer system I am working from now, Including the UPS power board. I figure if I went in with a miners helmet and lamp, I could get this back to 5 or 6. Maybe even 3 or 4 with some decent power boards as suggested. :-)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html