Multi Plug Adapter

This looks like a great design to me.

http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/001574.php

I wonder what chance there is of an Australian version  ?

Dave

Re: Multi Plug Adapter

 Looks like a mess.  Also wouldn't cope well with disparate warts that can
go either "up" or "down" from the pins.

geoff

Re: Multi Plug Adapter

and even left or right, as an old one of mine once did. :-)

However I now see a range of power boards coming out with 3 plug pack
(wall-wart) spaces, and 3 standard spaces. Shame they don't make 6, or
even 8 plug pack spaces.

I just counted 10 power boards on the computer system I am working from
now, Including the UPS power board. I figure if I went in with a miners
helmet and lamp, I could get this back to 5 or 6. Maybe even 3 or 4 with
some decent power boards as suggested. :-)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html