MSY targeted by ACCC - Page 2

Re: MSY targeted by ACCC

Well we can't all be clairvoyant. It would help if the Consumer Affairs and
DFT did a better job.

What a magistrate determines is sufficient evidence is often the same as
most other peoples "reasonable doubt".

Rubbish, the courts are well trained in what is expected of them with
traffic fines, plenty of revenue is made there. It's simply a lack of will
on the part of governments.

MrT.

Re: MSY targeted by ACCC

While that might sound fine in theory - it doesn't work that way in
the real world.

Re: MSY targeted by ACCC

MSY have a sign on there door at the Ultimo store, which is a pig sty,
that states something like, if we are busy, we will shut the doors early
so we can go home right on store closing time.

Re: MSY targeted by ACCC

Sounds like they're making good money.

Sylvia.

Re: MSY targeted by ACCC

Their web site is not much better than a pig sty.

Re: MSY targeted by ACCC

I switched to using PCDIY after MSY stuffed up a $10000 order I put in.
I asked them why they were selling stuff to people that I was waiting
on. Their answer was that they would not fill my order until every part
of the order was in stock all at the same time. I had order 5 machines
and if 3 arrived then they would sell the 3 to someone else. PCDIY have
the same prices but better service.

Site Timeline