Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- motor surge current limiting or soft starts
Re: Thanks: motor surge current limiting or soft starts advice
For the last 40 years of use in five different models, it's just
had a 1N5404 across the bridge rectifier for back EMF, without it
the speed controller blows up the instant you reverse while the
motor is still spinning. The flywheel is about 6" dia and 1/2" thick.
- » home electronics from all over the world! photos only!
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Harman Kardon Citation 17 Pre-Amp One Channel Intermittent
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair