modulation and demodulation circuit driver chips

Hi

Can anybody help with the detail of 2 chips, one tx and the second and rx chip. After my modulator (this consists of an op-amp and a few R's and C's) i require a tx chip. We used this chip in a lab at uni but i can not remeber this part no, or manufacture. Also i would like to know its matching pair rx. This interfaces straight into a 4 pole butterwurth demodulator. Requirements of tx and rx:

Transmission of up to 40 metres pwr supply 5v dc

Thanks

Turbo

Reply to
Tuurbo46