modulation and demodulation circuit driver chips

Hi

Can anybody help with the detail of 2 chips, one tx and the second and rx
chip.  After my modulator (this consists of an op-amp and a few R's and C's)
i require a tx chip.  We used this chip in a lab at uni but i can not
remeber this part no, or manufacture.  Also i would like to know its
matching pair rx.  This interfaces straight into a 4 pole butterwurth
demodulator.  Requirements of tx and rx:

Transmission of up to 40 metres
pwr supply 5v dc

Thanks

Turbo

Re: modulation and demodulation circuit driver chips

mc 2082 ?
: Hi
:
: Can anybody help with the detail of 2 chips, one tx and the second and
rx
: chip.  After my modulator (this consists of an op-amp and a few R's
and C's)
: i require a tx chip.  We used this chip in a lab at uni but i can not
: remeber this part no, or manufacture.  Also i would like to know its
: matching pair rx.  This interfaces straight into a 4 pole butterwurth
: demodulator.  Requirements of tx and rx:
:
: Transmission of up to 40 metres
: pwr supply 5v dc
: