"MOD MEN" Web Show Trailer for PC Modders

"MOD MEN" Web Show Trailer for PC Modders

 From Bill: Mod Men is a new webisode series that follows my PC modding
business. Imagine an "American Chopper for
Geeks" but without the reality bull. Show Trailer here, 1st season will air
March 1st on my YT channel. Viewers will
watch us build a water cooled PC from scratch over 5 episodes. The design is
insanely cool! I'll also share guides and
tips to inspire your own projects. They will also include some of my thorough
and opinionated product reviews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOdLgndprvY

http://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterMawd

Cheers Don...