Mobile repeaters and modems

It's just possible that with a 4G mobile repeater, I may get a signal
at home... I'd be interested to hear from anyone experienced with
these in terms of what to look for and what to look out for.
(interference or attention from the ACMA is highly unlikely here).
I haven't even googled them yet so I know bugger all at the moment :)

Ditto for 4G modems, any advice appreciated. Cheers.

Re: Mobile repeaters and modems

A friend of mine has offices in a North Cairns Apartment building which
for some bizarre reason has really crap phone reception. After
complaining long and loud to Telstra the sales droid pointed him to a
site where a repeater/signal enhancer could be purchased. My friend put
in in the roof of the apartment and reports now that he has usable 4G
where previously he could not even get a 4G signal. If you need to know
cost/brand etc. let me know and I'll enquire.

Re: Mobile repeaters and modems

Thanks BP, I've been doing some research since posting and I think I'm
better off avoiding telstra altogether and just sort this out for
myself.

Site Timeline