Mobile nos and telemarketers?

No idea if this is an urban myth, but it seems worth checking out anyway. Is it true that something's about to happen in terms of making Australian mobile numbers available to telemarketers? A private email from a 'friend of a friend' says this is the case. Is anyone aware of anything??

Reply to
Bruce Varley

Reports of that one going around for 3 years. I heard it about a year ago Bruce.

google on it. here is just one of thousands:

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Is

of

Not as often as home phone, but I get spam calls on my mobile.

Reply to
KR