Mobile nos and telemarketers?

No idea if this is an urban myth, but it seems worth checking out anyway. Is
it true that something's about to happen in terms of making Australian
mobile numbers available to telemarketers? A private email from a 'friend of
a friend' says this is the case. Is anyone aware of anything??

Re: Mobile nos and telemarketers?

Reports of that one going around for 3 years. I heard it about a year
ago Bruce.

google on it. here is just one of thousands:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/cell411.asp

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Mobile nos and telemarketers?

Not as often as home phone, but I get spam calls on my mobile.

Site Timeline