MISSING: Bob's ESR meter ?? - Page 2

ESR Meter Tips

"Stan Blazejewski"

** See my original item at the bottom of this page for details on using the
Bob Parker's ESR meter for batteries -  as published in EA  mag.

ttp://www.flippers.com/esrkthnt.html

.........   Phil

Re: ESR Meter Tips

 "Stan Blazejewski"

 ** See my original item at the bottom of this page for details on using the
 Bob Parker's ESR meter for batteries -  as published in EA  mag.

  http://www.flippers.com/esrkthnt.html

........   Phil

Re: MISSING: Bob's ESR meter ??

finger to keyboard and composed:

I don't know why but the first search will be successful if you avoid
"All of Site" in the drop down list.

-- Franc Zabkar

Re: MISSING: Bob's ESR meter ??

"Franc Zabkar"

** Even if you click  "Product Categories"  -  "Kitsets" - "Kitsets - Test
Equipment"   there is still no sign of the ESR meter.

 It was when I got to that stage yesterday  that I decided to post the
MISSING query here.

...........  Phil

Re: Re: MISSING: Bob's ESR meter ??

http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/434619670a120e282740c0a87f9c06a9/Product/View/K7214

Just out of curiosity I went to www.dse.com.au & tried "K7214", "esr" & "esr
meter" ..... every one of them came up with a picture of the Bob Parker ESR
meter.

snipped-for-privacy@netspace.net.au
Re: Re: MISSING: Bob's ESR meter ??

"Stan Blazejewski"

**  Each one failed,  just now, when I tried.

.....  Phil

Re: Re: Re: MISSING: Bob's ESR meter ??

Hmmm, it seems like it's something to do with the DSE site.. Reading through
other posts, different people are getting different results for the same search.

snipped-for-privacy@netspace.net.au
Re: Re: Re: MISSING: Bob's ESR meter ??

"Stan Blazejewski"

**  No they are not -  you pathetic fuckwit.

Site Timeline