Misbehaving door chime.

shortly after installing a musical doorbell I installed a reed switch on the door to shut it up when you open the door.

Reply to
Jasen Betts

Looked up Se=F1or Ding-Dong in the Yellow Pages?

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Je=DFus?=

I am sure this is not your problem but when I had Foxtel installed at my home the techo wired the foxtel box to the door chime cable instead of the telephone line!!!

Original installer couldn't find the problem so they had to send another techo.

JERD

Looked up Señor Ding-Dong in the Yellow Pages?

Reply to
JERD

=20

e=20

=20

LOL... but I'm not all that surprised to be honest.

I've seen several Austar/Foxtel installations that can only be described=20 as abysmal.

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Je=DFus?=