mini PCI express (for eeePC) connector

want to

did you get one of the "B serial numbered 4g's" Andrew? The one without the connector soldered in?

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.wizard-of-oz.com

http://www.dontronics-shop.com/super4-usb-relay-module.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

yeah,

of ram

hence

yes, it will be a "B" serial number then. Big SSD's have dropped enough in price have they?

I have a 4G I wish to make into an 8G (well it will be a 12G), but I noticed a JB HiFi catalogue in yesterdays paper that has 8g's selling for $338AUD, so it looks like the 4G may end up as spares, or a dedicated controller.

USB

touch...

Atmel's and ARM's have gained a lot of ground in recent years.

I will have some interesting Arduino boards, and suitable USB interfaces coming in about a week, that will work with Linux, MACs and windows. see:

for a rundown.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.wizard-of-oz.com

http://www.dontronics-shop.com/super4-usb-relay-module.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

I was looking at getting

does anyone know of alternate sources? Also I am in Perth area, does anyone want to share postage cost for a Farnell order?

cya, Andrew...

Reply to
Andrew McMeikan

Serial number rubbed off way too quick, will have to check he bo one day, but yeah, no connector :( brilliant little machine but it needs a few add ons, got 2G of ram in it now, touch screen and all day battery next and a big SSD would be nice, hence hunting down a connector.

Not having serial or parallel I am going to have to get into developing with USB based micros, whats the favourites in use now? I am a few years out of touch...

cya, Andrew...

Reply to
Andrew McMeikan