Meter Maids give Microsoft a fright

August 26th, 2010

THE city's iconic Meter Maids have caused a stir at Microsoft's huge Tech-Ed
conference being held on the Gold Coast
this week.

The Meter Maids were hired by Microsoft to take part in the conference's
welcoming reception at the Gold Coast
Convention Centre earlier this week.

The company claims it had no idea the gold bikini-clad women would be so
scantily dressed and apologised to delegates,
some of whom voiced their displeasure on social networking site, Twitter.

http://x2t.com/microsoft-meter-maids

Cheers Don...

=============

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Meter Maids give Microsoft a fright

Wowser geeks
  who woulda thunk

--

Re: Meter Maids give Microsoft a fright

Could it be the rise gave rise to complaints???????

Re: Meter Maids give Microsoft a fright

I went to the doctor while I was on holiday in Bangkok recently, to get
my testicles checked out.

While the doc was cupping my dangly bits, he said, "Don't worry, it's
normal to get an erection during this kind of examination."

I said, "I haven't got an erection!"    He replied, "No, but I have!"

Re: Meter Maids give Microsoft a fright

finger to keyboard and composed:

This is begging for a joke about micro soft, but I'm not going there.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: Meter Maids give Microsoft a fright

As #1 son says "you need to harden up, Take a v****a........"
No commercials on the ABC.

Re: Meter Maids give Microsoft a fright

In the photo accompanying the article, the girls do not seem to be
wearing bikinis. If they are, they are covered up on top.

--
Long-time resident of Adelaide, South Australia,
which probably influences my opinions.

Re: Meter Maids give Microsoft a fright

bikinis. If they are, they are covered up on

you should be able to further diagnose this problem more readily at:
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/photo-gallery/gallery-e6frf94x-1225910866859?page=1

Cheers Don...

==================================

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Meter Maids give Microsoft a fright

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/photo-gallery/gallery-e6frf94x-1225910866859?page=1

No, because that photo seems to have nothing to do with what they wore
at the Microsoft conference.

--
Long-time resident of Adelaide, South Australia,
which probably influences my opinions.

Re: Meter Maids give Microsoft a fright

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/photo-gallery/gallery-e6frf94x-1225910866859?page=1

Come to think of it, maybe the photo accompanying the original article
doesn't either. It's probably just a stock photo of them with the mayor.

--
Long-time resident of Adelaide, South Australia,
which probably influences my opinions.

Re: Meter Maids give Microsoft a fright

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/photo-gallery/gallery-e6frf94x-1225910866859?page=1
either. It's probably just a stock photo

persactley :-)

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Meter Maids give Microsoft a fright

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/photo-gallery/gallery-e6frf94x-1225910866859?page=1
  Few scrubbers there!

Re: Meter Maids give Microsoft a fright

More like, they have more Bling and more useful than Windows 8

Site Timeline