MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

Dear Phil

You have obvious technical ability.  Please stop hiding it beneath
shoals of bad language, and try to keep your temper!  Your reply will no
doubt prove my point (how's that for a reverse challenge - now he'll be
all nice!)

Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

 **  Obviously anonymous pigs like you have none.

** The word is '" colourful"  -  dickhead.

  This is usenet  -  a place of near total anarchy.

  Not some 19th century Methodist church social.

 **  Try to stop making false presumptions !!!!!

  And go shove your asinine views where the sun don't shine.

.............   Phil

Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

Good Morning Phil

Well, I think you've risen to the bait and proved my point entirely
(although I thought you would be subtly pleasant in reply - I was wrong
about any sublety - it is obviously easier (ie requires no use of the
brain) to respond in your usual way.  So now I'll rise to *your* bait.
Yes, as you say, Usenet is a quite different place to a "19th century
Methodist church social".  But it does not have to be polluted with
constant foul-mouthed yapping.  It is indeed a wonderful medium, where
individuals can express their opinions freely, which I'm doing here.
Mine is that your language is tiresome and offensive and probably
immature.  I know many people agree with that as they've also expressed
their likeminded opinions.  But unfortunately, some have been goaded to
return your flames in kind, which is probably what you wanted.  But you
will not succeed in getting me down to your murky level.  Go ahead and
flame all you want - it will not provoke me to similar language beacsue
I prefer to communicate without clutter.  I just wish you would use your
undoubted ability to help posters and stop portraying yourself in this
twisted way.  I still think you know what you're doing, electronicswise,
so all this garbage is a real pity.  As I said, it tends to hide your
ability.

  (quite mild, by his standards, I suppose.)

 But wait!  There's more!  Read on, dear reader, to see if he can muster
a scathing reply actually devoid of gutter language.

Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

**   Fuck off  -  troll.

..........   Phil

Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

Oh, here it is!  I was sure Phil would have another flame, and I would
respond with suitably withering but clean-languaged reply.  Meanwhile,
other threads have been polluted with his verbal graffiti.  Come on
Phil. Stop hiding your light under a bushel.  It takes no effort and no
intelligence to spout a string of obscenities.  Instead, give us the
benefit of your undeniable wisdom (and here I am *not* being
sarcastic).  He can do it folks, just give him a chance....

PS: I am not a troll

Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

< snipped-for-privacy@novirus.com.au.au...

 **  Didn't some former US president say something like that ???

..........    Phil

Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

Much better!  And I agree with you, if you mean who I think you mean.
Absolutely unmentionable!

Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

Oh Dear here we go again.

POT - KETTLE - BLACK!!!!!!

TT

Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

entirely
reply - I was wrong
use of the
*your* bait.
"19th century
polluted with
medium, where
doing here.
probably
also expressed
been goaded to
wanted.  But you
Go ahead and
language beacsue
would use your
yourself in this
electronicswise,
to hide your

I'm sorry to say you are a slightly wrong here.  "Quad Boy"
the "Toaster Repairer" from Summer Hill has successful blown
up 1 set of Quad ESL loud speakers over a week end while
tinkering with them and can put together some Jaycar kit
loudspeakers.  Not much of a resume' eh?  ;-)

I am a PA expert and have studied this sad little man for a
number of years now and I would strongly suggest you stay
anonymous because once this Troll gets hold of any
information about you he will plaster it all over UseNet and
defame you for ever.

The best policy is to ignore him and advise any potential
poster of the hazards of communicating with this Bipolar
Disorder sufferer.  Yes he may even suffer Tourette's
Syndrome as well but I believe he just has a "Potty" mouth
:-)  Obviously his Marist Brothers education was of little
help in bashing the nastiness out of him.

BTW you are quite correct in that once you get to know him
you can play him like a musical instrument and get him to
perform his tricks.

Like watch the answer to this.  I will be accused of net
stalking, other criminal activities and be called a grease
monkey - amongst other things.  So Phil *IF* you read this
save the wear and tear on your keyboard I will take it as
read.

Ciao TT

Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

   Pissing on the furniture and trying to cuss like the big boys isn't
much of a trick.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

him
big boys isn't

Agreed ;-)  But then Pavlov started out small to with his
puppy dogs.

Intent being "If you can train him *possibly* you can
eliminate the bad behaviour"

Very altruistic I know but hey your not allowed to shoot him
:-)

Regards TT

PS Cental Florida eh?  I spent a week there in Sept. '99 at
Coronado Resort in Orlando and then drove down to Miami and
back up the west coast.  You live in a very nice part of the
World - except you can keep Miami and drive on the wrong
side of the road ;-)

Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

   We could always use him to QC tasers on, in a production line. ;-)

   Thanks.  I've never been down to Miami, and its the tourist who drive
on the wrong side of the road. :) Actually, I'm a couple hours north of
Orlando now, but I used to live closer and worked there for several
years.  My fist job in Florida was at ch 55 TV in Orlando as one of the
two broadcast engineers for a 5 MW ERP TV transmitter site and the 1749
foot tower near Orange City, a three hundred foot tower site in Lisbon
with the original 130 KW ERP, with studios in Leesburg and Orlando.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

Hi Mark.  I went over to one of the aus music/hifi groups to have a
look.  There was a long, well-worded post from Phil. about music, with
no swearing and it was actually very interesting, showing real knowlege
("which *%^& you have $%^&ing none of, you $#@#$er," will write Phil a
little sadly).  It proves my point I think.  he can be a good bloke.  I
wonder what's the secret.  There have been a couple of quite good posts
here too, so perhaps you're trying Phil.  Good luck!

Didn't realise his school background though (in answer to another
post).  As a matter of interest, I have formed the image of a lonely 22
year old, with a genuine interest, but possibly an addiction which helps
to make him easily angry most of the time.  I wonder if I'm near the
mark.

Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

If you read a some earlier posts below this You'll find discussion
about his past behaviour and shennanigans and efforts tried by others
to limit his nastiness but in the end the chronic thick hide he has
means it's all a wasted effort. Lately in aus.hi-fi and
rec.audio.tubes he's been making an effort to be useful but it's
already showing signs of slipping.

Regards
Mark

Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

to have a
music, with
real knowlege
write Phil a
good bloke.  I
quite good posts
another
of a lonely 22
addiction which helps
I'm near the

Since you are interested I will give you a run down and then
you will see *why* he is like he is.  This is cobbled
together from stuff that PA has actually posted so it is all
available with a Google.

Philip Martin Allison is nearly 60 yo, went to the Marist
Bros in Melbourne before moving to Sydney in the 60's to
attend Sydney Uni (not sure which one) he did 2 years of a
physics and maths course and then dropped out to work in a
electronics repair business where he learnt how to fix
stuff.  He has *NO* formal qualifications and is not
licensed as anything.  Several years after that he left
(because the company closed ???) and started fixing stuff at
home.  He has a registered hobby business and an ABN, works
from a rented bed-sit in Summer Hill, Sydney supposedly
fixing guitar amps (and toasters).

He has never been married, lives alone, has no friends, does
not have a drivers licence,  is walking distance to WES
components up the road and only owns antiquated lo-fi gear.
He also stays at home every Xmas and posts prolifically to
the net looking for anyone to take his angst out on.  He
abhors success and successful people especially anyone with
formal qualifications.  He hates not knowing information
about people and has even paid to do company searches on
people's businesses and has even accessed someone's criminal
record!   Once he has gathered the information the aim is
totally discredit that person and to cause them as much
embarrassment as possible and he will continue to bring up
those points for ever!  He has even advertised and offered a
reward for information leading to the identity of an
anonymous poster.  If interested I have kept the post
"Wanted Dead or Alive".

As I said all this is on the record from the man himself.
Further it is the "Opinion"  (I do stress that!!) of several
people that have training in medicine/psychology that he
suffers from Bipolar Disorder.  It can also be seen that his
mood swings coincide with the phases of the Moon.  What ever
the actual story is he seriously needs professional help.

The best way to deal with the person is to ignore him.  Even
this is giving his ego a boost because it has sopped (again)
another whole group from getting on with life and discussing
OT stuff.  The exact same discussion is currently happening
in aus.hi-fi right now.

IMHO PA is just a very sad, little old man with a huge ego
and is a total failure at life.

I hope this helps.

Cheers TT

Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

this helps how?

just ignore his rants and cherry-pick the gold, of which there is
plenty, alas often without enough detail to be as instructive as it
could be - he tends to write down the answer, leaving the working out.

Cheers
Terry

Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

TT wrote:

A very informative screed, including...

Since you are interested I will give you a run down and then you will
see *why* he is like he is.... He has never been married..

Thanks TT.

Oh, I see more clearly now.  I guessed he had never been married and was
about to make some remark to the effect that the lack of a fulfilling
relationship might be the problem.  I was wrong about the age,
apparently, although I was going to suggest a 20 year old rather
immature for that age (say 17?).  But if he's 60 then there sure is
something wrong.  I guess now I know a bit more it's only fair to stop
winding him up - it's so easy, and just hope he gets better.  As I said,
the occasional post seems quite knowledgeable and useful to me...  If
only he would stop the foul-mouthing he might find real companionship on
the net...  Good luck to Phil on his "hobby business" anyway - I wonder
if he has a website?

Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

"TT"   =   a really monstrous  LIAR

**  Just turned 53.

**  There is only one University of Sydney  -  which I attended in the early
70s.

**  I did two years of  the Electrical Engineering, honours level course.

**  I knew how to build and fix "stuff" long before going to or leaving Uni.

** There simply are no licences needed to do electronics design or repair
work.

**  There is no such thing as a " hobby business."

**  It is not a bed-sit,  as TT well knows.

** All manner of professional sound gear actually.

    Plus some lighting and hi-fi gear.

**  Funny about all those customers ( inc some famous ones ) and friends of
25 years standing keep dropping in to see me  ......

**  I do not drive,  but then neither does the Premier of NSW, Bob Carr.

  I have a very fine hi-fi system.

  Not a pile of HT crap like TT does.

**  Done over the net in seconds,  anyone in business needs to check out
other business sometimes.

**  That is an  ABSOLUTE  LIE   !!!!

   I have had no access to any criminal records.

**  Bad luck if they have been lying about themselves -  eh  ???

** That offer still stands.

**  Easy to say  -  shame it is all utter bullshit.

 **  ROTFL  -   the opinions of no-one with the tiniest clue or who has ever
met me.

**  Funny how TT is doing the  DIRECT  OPPOSITE   of that  !!!!!

Maybe that is because Terrance Graham Tencer, a gearbox mechanic of Pelican
Point, Bunbury WA  is a obsessive, paranoid schizo.

..........    Phil

Re: MESSAGE TO PHIL ALLISON

Hi Phil

You have exercised the right of reply, and have avoided foul language and used
plain language quite effectively.  It has convinced me that you in the right
this time!  But, the usual diatribes do not.

correct.  The other in Sydney is the Uni of NSW

Right, although the ATO can treat a person as having a hobby rather than a
business per se,  in which case none of the "expenses" (including depreciation)
are deductible from any income.  Not sure if the income itself is taxed if
deemed as a hobby...

True

Yes, I wondered about that too

Site Timeline