Merry Xmas to all on aus.electronics

To all my friends on aus.electronics, wishing you and all your family a
merry xmas and a happy new year.
I hope Santa brings you a new oscilloscope or something equally as cool :-D

2010 just around the corner, wow. See you all on the forum again next
decade!

Regards
Dave.

Re: Merry Xmas to all on aus.electronics

**Happy Saturnalia to you too.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Merry Xmas to all on aus.electronics

Oh, and of course I mean that in the best secular traditions of the FSM.
So merry fmas, happy holidays et.al...

Dave.

Re: Merry Xmas to all on aus.electronics

Agnostica: http://www.nukees.com/d/20091218.html

Re: Merry Xmas to all on aus.electronics

Struth, 04:30 Christmas morning here. I better go check that sock
hanging up. I don't think you could fit a Ferrari in it. Maybe next year.

Just heard on the news that St Petersburg just had it's biggest snow
fall in over 100 years.

http://www.newkerala.com/news/fullnews-16146.html

And in Moscow:
Some 15,000 vehicles were deployed yesterday night to move snow and
spray snow-melting chemicals on roads around the city, Orlova said.

The vehicles collected 120,000 cubic meters of snow overnight, and many
continued working nonstop throughout the day yesterday, she said.

Anyone need a large chunk of snow?

Merry Christmas,

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Merry Xmas to all on aus.electronics

We will have a white Xmas, only the second time in the last ten years in
Hamburg.
Any more of this global warming and we'll all freeze to death.
And winter is officially only 3 days old.............

The Greenies protesting in Copenhagen must be having second thoughts....

Re: Merry Xmas to all on aus.electronics

God bless us, every one.

Re: Merry Xmas to all on aus.electronics

:
:> David L. Jones wrote:
:>> To all my friends on aus.electronics, wishing you and all your family a
:>> merry xmas and a happy new year.
:>> I hope Santa brings you a new oscilloscope or something equally as cool
:>> :-D
:>>
:>> 2010 just around the corner, wow. See you all on the forum again next
:>> decade!
:>>
:>> Regards
:>> Dave.
:>
[...]

It is predictable that the sudden cold snap inthe northern hemisphere will be
right up the alley of the AGW proponents (ie. climate change deniers).

Down Under in Perth we have a warm 35C for Christmas day and 40C forecast for
both Monday and Tuesday. Certainly no sign of global cooling here.

Re: Merry Xmas to all on aus.electronics

Cooler than usual in QLD.   1993 / 2005 was the worst Christmas heat I
can recall.

Re: Merry Xmas to all on aus.electronics

It is getting warmer, just not everywhere. So they should rename it 'Local
Warming', eh ?

http://www.thelocal.de/society/20090108-16619.html

Re: Merry Xmas to all on aus.electronics

I was in Hamburg for a few weeks just before xmas a few years back. I was in
shorts and a T-Shirt almost the whole time, nice'n'balmy.
I like the Hamburg xmas markets at night, very nice indeed.

Dave.

Re: Merry Xmas to all on aus.electronics

Drunken tourists are well-known for their strange behaviour when they get to
Hamburg ;)
Perhaps the Gluhwein (with a shot) makes them feel far warmer than they
should.....

Yes, the atmosphere of the German Xmas Markets is world famous.

And we don't seem to have to much to worry about.......
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,662092,00.html

The global warming models will need to be revised down, AGAIN, but they
always have
needed to be fudged to fit the data as it comes in, the models have actually
been next to
useless in predicting anything. Very accurate when you do retrograde data
insertion and
recalculate with fudge-factors in place, but as useless as telling someone
they SHOULD
HAVE bought Microsoft shares in the '80's now.

Re: Merry Xmas to all on aus.electronics

Podcast:http://www.eevblog.com

Lets not forget to spread the christmas cheer to New Zealand as
well :)

http://day.az/news/society/187175.html
http://photos.day.az/images/187175/____0000.jpg

Re: Merry Xmas to all on aus.electronics

Heppy Crustmus to New Zulland

Site Timeline