Merry Christmas

The world didn't end, and now you have to pay for those credit cards, so
Merry Christmas to all.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

$30 for an Olinuxino Linux PC:
Re: Merry Christmas

**Happy Saturnalia to you too.

IMO, the Christians can go find their own holiday.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Merry Christmas

Same with thoses bearded chaps from the Lakemba Mosque!

Re: Merry Christmas

**No idea about them. I do know that the Christians 'stole' the festival
of Saturnalia, in order to subvert it for their own ends. Jesus was
thought to have been born sometime in April, not late December.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Site Timeline