Mentoring anyone?

As a self-taught hobbiest, sometimes I need technical advice to complete an electronics project. Mostly these are signal generating (digital and analogue) and amplifier circuits. Frequencies cover audio to subaudio.

Would anyone in a semi-professional capacity be willing to provide occasional help along these lines by telephone, in exchange for a small remuneration?

Thank you,

P Nielsen

Reply to
P Nielsen

Crikey, sounds like a job for .....

Phyllis

Reply to
budgie

: >Would anyone in a semi-professional capacity be willing to provide : >occasional help along these lines by telephone, in exchange for a : >small remuneration? : : Crikey, sounds like a job for ..... : : : : : Phyllis

What's Mr. Nielson ever done to you? ;-)

Reply to
TT

Yep, I thought the OP was after audio help not DIY toaster repairs. :P

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

There's this place on the internet where you can ask questions and get answers for free from many different people. Buggered if I can remember it though....

Michael

Reply to
Michael C