Mentoring anyone?

As a self-taught hobbiest, sometimes I need technical advice to
complete an electronics project. Mostly these are signal generating
(digital and analogue) and amplifier circuits. Frequencies cover audio
to subaudio.

Would anyone in a semi-professional capacity be willing to provide
occasional help along these lines by telephone, in exchange for a
small remuneration?

Thank you,

P Nielsen

Re: Mentoring anyone?

Crikey, sounds like a job for .....

Phyllis

Re: Mentoring anyone?

: On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:18:01 +1000, P Nielsen
:
: >As a self-taught hobbiest, sometimes I need technical
advice to
: >complete an electronics project. Mostly these are signal
generating
: >(digital and analogue) and amplifier circuits.
Frequencies cover audio
: >to subaudio.
: >
: >Would anyone in a semi-professional capacity be willing
to provide
: >occasional help along these lines by telephone, in
exchange for a
: >small remuneration?
:
: Crikey, sounds like a job for .....
:
:
:
:
: Phyllis

What's Mr. Nielson ever done to you? ;-)

Re: Mentoring anyone?

Yep, I thought the OP was after audio help not DIY toaster repairs.  :P

Re: Mentoring anyone?

There's this place on the internet where you can ask questions and get
answers for free from many different people. Buggered if I can remember it
though....

Michael

Site Timeline