Melbourne VIC: Free to a good home, PIC 16F62X manual

I accidentally printed out two copies of the PIC16F62X (627,628, etc)
manual from the PDF at Jaycar's website.
Rather than waste the extra copy (153 pages!), I'd be happy to give it
away to anyone who can use it. Printout is good quality laser on A4
paper, bound with a bulldog clip.
Pick up only, in Melbourne CBD area. Any time, by prior arrangement.

If you're interested, please reply here, or email me at my posting
address, swapping 'usenet' for 'lionel'.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,

You could always use the quality paper for your toilet.

Re: Melbourne VIC: Free to a good home, PIC 16F62X manual

You could always use the quality paper for your toilet.

****** What a pathetic little moron this "Jonno" must be!

Brian G.

Re: Melbourne VIC: Free to a good home, PIC 16F62X manual

What a tight arse you must be as well as stupid doing two print outs.
Why dont you learn how to operate your printer?

Re: Melbourne VIC: Free to a good home, PIC 16F62X manual

What a tight arse you must be as well as stupid doing two print outs.
Why dont you learn how to operate your printer?

A moron,QED!

Brian G.

Re: Melbourne VIC: Free to a good home, PIC 16F62X manual

What ever Mr. Goldsmith.

Site Timeline