Medion mobile phones

Not really, it can work out better value than a landline.

It works fine using wifi around the house.

He's a moslem and can't have his terrorist activity snooped on.

Reply to
Rod Speed

That's what I find. Never use the Landline except to answer the "Indian" trying to get bank account details!

Also works fine on "Hungry Jacks" WiFi etc. Using my SmartPhone

ISIS is Australia's friend As long as Australia fail to be precise in how we describe our enemy and its ideology, we will defeat you!

Also anyone can access your data now ISP's are obliged to provided anyone who claims to be someone your full details on a IP address and time!

What's to stop "Indian" data miners making factious claims? Going to any website provides your IP address.

What about your boss, bank manager, wife, children, etc? Won't happen with a AU$40 a year VPN that works on all your internent devices.

Petzl
If we fail to be precise in how we describe our enemy and its ideology, it will defeat us.
Islam is of course synonymous with terrorism
There are more Australian Muslims fighting with al Qaeda linked
groups than there are in the Australian Defence Force fighting against them!
.
Major majority of the worlds refugees are created by Islam since the
days of Mohammad. Mainly because Islam is actually a violent political
process, not a religion at all.
Islamic conquests have always been by infiltration (Trojan Horse:
Al-Hijra, The Islamic Doctrine of Immigration). This is how Islam
grows, a violent political process using , terrorist attack from
within, eventually followed by surprise attack, followed by killing
for killings sake.
Once Moslems have foothold maintaining rule is held by continued
carnage and ruthlessness.
Until it's recognized Islam is the problem nothing will change!
How Islam began and still violently grows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
Reply to
Petzl

was $100 a year but now costs $123 last time I looked

My line is full of crackles and hisses? Has been since Telecom put it in, in 1980?

--
Petzl
HEALTHY CHIPS (1 serving)

Bit unlikly to have both computer, NOTE2, and windows mobile taken. Then there is the neighbours,

--
Petzl
Q: What has Tony Abbott promised Murdoch?

You don't get free calls to all mobiles and landlines world wide anymore.

Yes, you certainly have a problem. I don't get that on any landline I ever use.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Not everyone has their contacts on more than their mobile.

No use if you are away from home.

Reply to
Rod Speed

seems to of been obfuscate? Not really clear on what 12 months gives one any more? Seem to only offer unlimited to certain Countries However right now a free month to anywhere in the world trail!

Legacy from Telecom days when suburb first built. Government employees completely fireproof so managers would assign yobbo's to the furthermost points in Sydney. Fine days you would see telecom cable layers truck parked down from pub. On wet days you might get a knock saying the can't connect because of wet weather, then they would sneak back to pub. Occasionally when supervisor came they would work badly till he went.

The only way I managed to get a what's offered Internet connection was when EVERYONE was complaining and Telstra gave a "service manager" email address. He came with two picked people and within 15minutes probably less found my phone at "junction box" was wired wrong.

Since 1980 had 1000's of "linesmen" (like Mormons) mainly from Mecca or Karachi turn up claim to of fixed it, but never did!

--
Petzl
Reply to

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Sure, but what matters is what is available for more than a month.

Nope, you've just got a fault.

We saw the buggers doing all the work on the weekend at overtime rates.

You get a better result with a voice service as bad as yours.

None of ours have ever been wogs. I did have to rub one f****it's nose in the basics with one of the neighbour's services but all the rest fixed the problem very quickly.

I did have one who showed up at my place that did have brain fade when I mentioned that I had an ADSL service but told him to just ignore that and just concentrate on the voice service problem I had reported and he did that and fixed it very quickly, on a Saturday morning after I had reported the fault late on Friday arvo.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I had one, the dual simms were handy, but the memory was very limiting, a lot of apps won't run from the SD card. Gave it up for a Nexus 5.

Reply to
keithr