Media centre

Hi,

Has anyone tried one of the media centres available now? I'm thinking of getting one that will: take an external HD mount as a network drive play dumps of my CDs and DVDs recieving and storing FTA TV would be good too.

Reply to
John

For the first three of your requirements, DealExtreme

have a few media players for around $50 that'll do the job.

For FTA TV I recommend MythTV :)

Virus Database (VPS): 090923-0, 23/09/2009
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Ross