Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- McDonalds cheeseburger last longer
May 27, 2007, 2:35 pm
rate this thread
Story from New Zealand
Nine years ago, Tane Randell was All Black captain, Jenny Shipley was Prime
Minister and Robin Fisher bought a cheeseburger at McDonalds.
Tane and Jenny have since moved on but the cheeseburger remains intact in a
Canterbury pantry, almost perfectly preserved.
Why? And why are we interested?
Well, last night we looked at food preservatives and their impact on our
Re: McDonalds cheeseburger last longer
ummm,,, why are you interested
Even if you eat it, the fat resulting from it would last a lifetime on
most people'b body.
How long the fat lasts is inversely proportional to how much of this
shit people eat, the more they eat, sooner they kark it, and sooner
the fat decomposes. or does it preserve the body (or at least the
fat) for years later too ?
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under