MC34167T replacement here in Australia?

Does anyone know where I can get some of these switching regulators/or
equivalent apart from Mouser.

Dont really want to pay $30US for post on few a $3 parts.

Cheers

Re: MC34167T replacement here in Australia?

"BradandPam"

** Farnell in the UK have some:

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/search2/browse.jsp?N50%0015&Ntk=gensearch_001&Ntt=mc34167tg&Ntx=&_requestid13%900

Cheap enough too.

Ask the Sydney branch if they can get a few in for you.

......    Phil

Re: MC34167T replacement here in Australia?

Ask and you will (might) receive Ring Farnell
http://nz.farnell.com/jsp/search2/browse.jsp?N50%0007&Ntk=gensearch_001&Ntt =
MC34167&Ntx=&_requestid22%7313

004818

ON SEMICONDUCTOR

MC34167T
 Farnell InOne  IC, DC/DC CONVERTER; Voltage, output:5.05V; Current, output
max:8A; Temperature, operating min:0C; Temperature, operating max:70C;
Pins, number of:5; Case style:TO-220; Base number:34167; IC Generic
number:34167; Logic  * Datasheet *
* Catalogue Page *
  No Longer Stocked
 $9.0

have you been to RS

Does anyone know where I can get some of these switching regulators/or
equivalent apart from Mouser.

Dont really want to pay $30US for post on few a $3 parts.

Cheers

Re: MC34167T replacement here in Australia?

"Frank"

 ** The T suffix is the "fly in the ointment " here.

On Semi seem to have deleted it.

But Farnell in the UK actually have stock of the near identical" TG
"version.

........  Phil

Re: MC34167T replacement here in Australia?

Thanks guys.

Re: MC34167T replacement here in Australia?

dont bottom post and I can read it

"Frank"
http://nz.farnell.com/jsp/search2/browse.jsp?N50%0007&Ntk=gensearch_001&Ntt =

 ** The T suffix is the "fly in the ointment " here.

On Semi seem to have deleted it.

But Farnell in the UK actually have stock of the near identical" TG
"version.

Site Timeline