Matrox Orbital displays

Does anyone in Aus sell the Matrox Orbital displays? I've tried pricewatch
etc, and google and came up with nothing.

Their MX6 looks especially nice btw

tia
Rob

Re: Matrox Orbital displays

On Tue, 24 May 2005 19:37:31 +1000, "Robert Murphy" <okami1,westnet,com,au>

Dominion Electronics are a distributor for Matrix Orbital displays in Australia.

Unit 13, 82 Reserve Road
Artarmon, NSW 2064
Australia
Tel: 61 2 9906 6988
Fax: 61 2 9906 7145
E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@dominion.net.au

Re: Matrox Orbital displays

I got a spam bounce from that mail address.

Re: Matrox Orbital displays

On Tue, 24 May 2005 22:54:32 +1000, "Robert Murphy" <okami1,westnet,com,au>

Give them a phone call in the morning.

Re: Matrox Orbital displays

Uh huh. That's not very encouraging. I just did, and according to the person
who answered they are having "one of those days", she didn't know whether
they sold and or wholesaled the Matrox stuff, and couldn't put me through to
sales because the one person there was busy.

Not a criticism of you dmm, and I thank you for the reply, but Dominion seem
to suck.

So where in Australia can I buy a Matrox display? A few years ago it may
have been a niche market. I can easily enough import one (relatives in USA)
but would prefer to buy local, even if it is made overseas.

Re: Matrox Orbital displays

PC Case Gear, have a look at this link...

http://www.pccasegear.com.au/category56_1.htm

Thats where I get mine from.

--Richard, the Wizard from Oz
richardsmagic.com

Re: Matrox Orbital displays

On Wed, 25 May 2005 15:33:22 +1000, "Richard Waters"

yeap, me too. the guys there are very helpful. picked up a Matrix Orbital
display that hooked up to the USB port, came with software, awesome little
device :)

mike

Site Timeline