Matrix board?

Hi, Can anyone point me to a source of plain matrix board in Oz. No copper strip or lands. My usual favourite place in Perth only sells Vero, which I find highly irritating for prototyping.

I know that RS stock it, but I'm hoping for something a bit more in the economy line.......

TIA

Reply to
Bruce Varley

These may be too small, or too expensive, but it may also be worth looking at, depends on your needs:

Only a small quantity of the above, but I have 100's of these

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap