Manuals

Hi All,
A site for manuals.

http://www.agtannenbaum.com/index.html

Re: Manuals

Yeah but .... manuals are free from other homepages and you can download
them straight away. Don't figure .

Re: Manuals - now Tek PS281

Does anyone know where I can get a manual/circuit diagram for a
Tektronix PS281 power supply?

Re: Manuals - now Tek PS281

yeah man should be able to steer you toward a free site

Re: Manuals - now Tek PS281

Ok, thanks. Do you know of a website where I can obtain a copy?

Re: Manuals - now Tek PS281

Hi dmm,
I have sent you email. Hope it helps.
PR

Re: Manuals - now Tek PS281

And did He??
What was it?

Re: Manuals - now Tek PS281

He did. I managed to obtain an operating manual for the PS280/283,
but alas, no circuit diagram for the PS281, which is what I was really after.

Re: Manuals - now Tek PS281

If you ever get one, can you please email me a copy? I have a couple of
PS281's to repair (one day...)

Cheers
Terry

Re: Manuals - now Tek PS281

Will do.

Re: Manuals - now Tek PS281

[snip]

Many thanks. What problems does your PS281 have?

Cheers
Terry

Site Timeline