Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- making a spectrum analyser - how to?
- Matt2 - Amstereo
May 30, 2006, 11:47 am
rate this thread
Re: making a spectrum analyser - how to?
ETI (I think) did a multi channel LED spectrum analyser back in the
70's, one board per channel with about 10 LEDs. The article should
still be relevant. Can probably dig up details if you want.
Basicially it's a band pass filter with a peak detector per channel.
- » Why do induction charged electric tothbushed make a noise?
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under